To advance and share knowledge, discover solutions and promote opportunities in food and agriculture, bioenergy, health, the environment and human well-being.To offer accessible quality training, research and innovation in order to produce leaders in the fields of Agriculture, Built Environment, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, and other Applied Sciences to suit the needs of a dynamic world.
- To lead in science, innovation and collaboration that improves life and sustains the natural world.
- Invest in research, teaching and outreach activities in scholarly domains in which the college has acknowledged strengths or demonstrable potential;
- Create opportunities and respond to 21st century challenges by drawing on our strategic advantages in basic and applied sciences;
- Reciprocate the trust placed in us by our stakeholders, in Wisconsin and around the world, through a commitment to excellence and relevance in all activities;
- Honor and engage the ideas, enthusiasm and commitment of our students through excellence in teaching and learning experiences;
- Foster diversity and equity through a climate of respect and inclusion;
- Seek new sources of revenue with which to maintain and improve the quality of our programs, faculty, staff and facilities.
- Establish as a University of global excellence in Training, Research and Innovation for development.
To set trends in Higher Education, Research and Innovation.